Thursday 3 May 2018

Knights of the Cleansing Flame

A recent acquisition ... an unopened blister RR10 (Avenging) Knights of the Cleansing Flame, one of the Regiments of Renown for Warhammer back in the 80s. A nice addition to my Oldhammer collection.


These are the type of figures I drooled over when I was a young wargamer, studying every detail of them in Citadel catalogues and flyers, or in White Dwarf.

Here you see the original advert, in my copy of WD 66 (June 1985):


A full history of Regiments of the Renown, and the different releases and packaging, can be read on the Stuff of Legends website.

5 comments:

  1. Great figures from the high days of Citadel in my humble opinion.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost afraid to ask how much they set you back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-avenging-knights-of-the-cleansing-flame-regiment-of-renown-RR17/224280292834?hash=item343825ade2:g:ul8AAOSwTB1f1AGn

      im selling a bunch of them now if youre interested ;)

      Delete